39th Annual Meeting of the European Bone and Joint Infection Society
We are pleased to announce the 39th Annual Meeting of the European Bone and Joint Infection Society, which will take place in Ljubljana, Slovenia, 10-12 September 2020.
The main conference theme is:
Joining forces: optimising diagnosis and management of bone and joint infections
The programme topics are:
· Optimising antibiotic treatment of bone & joint infections
· Optimal bone infection sampling and microbiological processing
· Low-grade PJI – what is the best approach?
· Musculoskeletal infections in children
· Infections of arthroscopic implants, osteotomies and tendon reconstructions
· Chronic osteomyelitis with good function. To treat or to live with?
· Spinal infections
· Fracture-related infections
Abstract Submission Deadline: 10 April 2020
Early Registration Deadline: Before 1 July 2020
The registration and abstract submission will open in January 2020!
Find more information on the conference website: www.ebjis2020.org