World TB day conference
Join the Royal Society of Medicine as we commemorate World TB Day with an exciting annual meeting to provide an update on tuberculosis science. This year the meeting will look at recent progress and the path towards elimination, with a detailed look at transmission and the challenges we face in preventing it.
- The challenges that stop us preventing transmission of TB
- How we can predict TB transmission
- How to manage TB transmission in undeserved populations
- The immunological susceptibility to TB infection
- The clinical and public health relevance of non-tuberculous mycobacterial infection