The Diagnostics Advisory Committee requests specialists to join the committee for the evaluation of ‘Exploratory economic modelling of SARS-CoV-2 viral detection point of care tests and serology tests’.
The independent Diagnostics Advisory Committee considers evidence on the clinical and cost effectiveness of innovative medical diagnostic technologies and formulates recommendations to the NICE Diagnostics Assessment programme on the adoption of medical diagnostic technologies in the NHS.
The Diagnostics Assessment programme is now recruiting specialists to join the Diagnostics Advisory Committee as Specialist Committee members for the topic outlined above, with expertise in the following areas:
· Consultant in communicable disease control
· Consultant in public health (with experience of working in a local authority)
· Prison governor
· GP providing healthcare in prisons
· Care home manager (either for care of older people or those with learning disabilities in residential care)
· Care assistant (either for care of older people or those with learning disabilities in residential care)
· Nurse providing healthcare to those in care homes
For full information and details about how to apply, please see the NICE website
The closing date for applications is 5pm on Monday 14 September 2020