Grants for Trainees
There are a number of grants available from the BIA for Trainees. These are:
- Barnett Christie Lecture (closing date: 30th September annually)
- BIA/MRC Clinical Research Training Fellowship
- BIA Research Fellowship
- BIA Research Project Grants
- BIA Clinical Exchange Award
- BIA Travel Awards
- BIA Travel From Overseas Award
- Gilead UK & Ireland Fellowship Programme
For full details of grants, including eligibility criteria, application details and closing dates, see BIA Grants page.
Affiliated Societies ECCMID Online Grant
As an ESCMID Affiliated Society, BIA have one place for the full ECCMID conference for a trainee member who is a
- Member of BIA
- Young scientist member of ECCMID
AND has an abstract accepted.
In order to allocate the place please send us your accepted abstract and completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Submissions need to be sent by 4pm on Friday 23rd April.
We want to let people know before early bird registration for ECCMID closes on Monday 26th April - you will be notified of the result Monday 26th am