Liverpool Neurological Infectious Diseases Course
A 2-day in-person CPD course for clinicians of all grades with an interest in neurological infectious diseases. Featuring case presentations and engaging talks by UK and international experts, as well as updates on the latest brain infections research.
The course aims to cover all the common and important neurological infections, as well some rarer conditions, with the emphasis very much on practical approaches to the problems encountered on wards and in clinic.
Highlights of the course include:
- Presentations by UK leaders in the field
- Commonly encountered clinical problems
- Practical management approaches
- Interactive case presentations
- Updates of the latest brain infections research
- Controversies in neurological infections
- The Richard T. Johnson 'State of the Art' lecture
- A case presentation and poster competition
Hosted at the historic Liverpool Medical Institution, the course also provides a fantastic opportunity to network and socialise with colleagues in the field.
Current course fees can be found below:
- Course fee: £450*
- Early bird rate: £395* (ending 28/02/2022)
- Accompanying course textbook: £23.99