UK Clinical Vaccine Network Annual Conference
UK Clinical Vaccine Network Conference 2023
Thursday 29th June 2023
Royal College of Physicians at The Spine, Liverpool and online
It is with great excitement that we can announce the UK Clinical Vaccine Network Conference 2023. This will take place on Thursday 29th June 2023, held at the Royal College of Physicians at The Spine, Liverpool and online.
For our annual hybrid meeting, we have assembled an extensive programme that highlights the most recent and topical research in the field of vaccines. We anticipate that this event will encourage networking and discussion with peers, in order to deliver valuable insights and enable future collaborations. The event will cover a wide spectrum of issues in vaccine development, presentations on the latest research, and the future of vaccinology.
We strongly recommend attending in-person due to the fantastic networking and collaboration opportunities but for those, who cannot attend there is the option to join remotely. There will be an array of UK healthcare professionals, and other relevant decision makers who have a specific interest in vaccine intervention in the patient pathway.
- Dr Andrea Collins
- Dr Rajeka Lazarus
- Dr Angela Minassin
- Dr Catherine Cosgrove
- Dr Ruth Payne
- Targeting HIV where it hurts – Professor Tomáš Hanke, Professor of Vaccine Immunology, University of Oxford
- Aerosol BCG Human Challenge Model – Dr Hazel Morrison, Clinical Research Fellow, Jenner Institute
- Getting at the roots of anti-vaccination argumentation: A “Jiu-jitsu” approach – Dr Dawn Holford, Senior Research Associate, University of Bristol
- Practical issues within clinical trials – Dr Grace Macaulay, Senior Clinical Trials Project Manager, University of Oxford
- The Next Generation in Vaccinology…. and lots more!
Abstract submissions are open for acceptance as oral or poster presentations. The closing date for oral submission is Monday 5th June 2023 and for poster submissions it is Monday 19th June 2023.
For general enquiries, please contact email@example.com or if you are interested in sponsoring the meeting, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.