A number of posts on the BIA Council will become vacant in May 2020, and so the Council is seeking nominations for these positions, which are listed below.
Please click to read the President's Letter for full details.
Vacancies (demitting post-holders)
- Meetings Secretary (Dr Hiten Thaker)
- Scientific and Research Secretary (Dr Chris Chiu)
- Clinical Services Secretary (ID) (Dr Jo Herman & Dr Anna Checkley)
- Clinical Services Secretary (Microbiology & Virology) (Dr Natasha Ratnaraja)
- Training Grade Member (Meetings) (Dr Farnaz Dave)
- Training Grade Member (Professional Affairs) (Dr Sara Boyd and as interim holders Dr Dinesh Aggarwal & Dr Fergus Hamilton)
Role descriptions can be found here.
Nominations are being made online, please visit https://nom.ukevote.uk/bia to register as a candidate or to support a nomination. Nominations close 5pm on Wednesday 15th April.
- Nominations close – Wednesday 15th April
- Voting Opens – Wednesday 22nd April
- Voting Closes – Wednesday 13th May
- Results Announced at AGM – Thursday 21st May