Elections and nominations are now open. A number of posts on the BIA Council will become vacant in May 2021, and so the Council is seeking nominations for these positions which are listed below.
Vacancies (demitting post-holders)
- Vice President (Dr Katie Jeffery)
- Hon Secretary (Dr David Partridge)
- Hon Treasurer (Dr Michael Kelsey)
Members of Council
- Manpower and Training Secretary (Dr Bridget Atkins)
- Associate Members Secretary (Dr Louise Dunsmure)
- Devolved Administrations Secretary (Dr Ray Fox)
- Training Grade Member (Communications) (new post, previously Newsletter Editor, Dr Naomi Meardon) see role description
Each member who agrees to become a candidate for election to Council shall be proposed and seconded by Association members, one of whom must be of at least 2 years' standing.
Nominations are being made online, please visit https://hub.ukevote.uk/bia to register as a candidate or to support a nomination. Closing date for nominations is Wednesday 14th April.
Nominations close – Wednesday 14th April
Voting Opens – Wednesday 21st April
Voting Closes – Wednesday 12th May
Results Announced at AGM – Thursday 20th May