Scientific and Research Committee
The Scientific and Research Committee provides support to the Scientific and Research Secretary in the review and scoring of grant applications to provide a fair and proper process.
Current committee members are:
- Chris Chiu (Scientific and Research Secretary) - Professor of Infectious Diseases, Imperial College London
- Tihana Bicanic - Reader in Infectious Diseases, St George's University of London
- Tristan Clark - Associate Professor and Honorary Consultant in Infectious Diseases, University of Southampton Faculty of Medicine and University Hospital Southampton NHS Foundation Trust
- Thomas Evans - Professor, University of Glasgow, Glasgow Biomedical Research Centre
- Martin Llewelyn - Professor in Infectious Diseases and Honoary Consultant in Infectious Diseases, Universities of Sussex and Brighton and Brighton and Sussex University Hospitals NHS Trust